Both analog and digital phone lines at Georgia Tech support three-way conference calls (initiated from a campus telephone).
Faculty or staff who would like to hold a teleconference call with more than three participating phone lines will need to request a conference bridge 48 hours in advance of the call.
Teleconferencing with three (3) participants
- Dial the number of the first participant.
- Press and release the switch hook or press the "Flash" button.
- Dial the second number.
- Press and release the switch hook
Teleconferencing with four (4) or more participants
- Download the conference bridge request form.
- Fill out the form (the document is editable, so you can enter your information in Microsoft Word). Include the PeopleSoft Project number to be charged at a rate of 27 cents per minute for each domestic caller and 21 cents per minute for each international caller.
- Email this form as an attachment to email@example.com.
- After the conference bridge has been setup, you will be sent a form in response to your email including the phone number and PIN code for accessing the conference bridge.
Please call the Georgia Tech operator 404-894-2000 for more information.